Are you looking for some instructions or steps that will help you easily open a Graco stroller?
Do you have a Graco stroller at home but are struggling to open or close it?
Are you thinking of buying a Graco stroller for your little one but first want to find out whether it is easy to use or not?
When you have to carry a baby around, one of the most important features that you may look for in a stroller is how easy or difficult it is to open or close it. Also, you may also want to use a stroller that is easy to fold or unfold, especially if you plan to take a lot of trips with your little one. While Graco is a known name in the field of baby strollers, it is still a good idea to first know how you can operate it and whether or not this will be suitable for your needs. In this article, we are comparing two different types of strollers from the Graco brand, the regular Graco stroller and the FastAction fold stroller. We give you a look at the difference between the two in the way you can open and close them or in the way you can fold or unfold them. In addition, we also compare and give you pros and cons on both the types of strollers, so that it will be easier for you to understand which one will work the best for your needs.
How to Use a Regular GRACO stroller?
If you have the regular model of the Graco stroller, take a look at these steps below that will make it easier for you to understand how to open and how to close a Graco stroller:
How to Close the Graco stroller:
- 1The Graco stroller has a grey button in the middle part of the handle area. You have to start by pushing the grey button with your thumb.
- 2Once you push the button, you have to turn it towards the right side, in a clockwise motion, and then immediately turn the handle completely towards the opposite side.
- 3As you do so, the handle will turn in a different position.
- 4Once you have done this, you will have to place your foot on the foot pedal that is located on the bottom at the back of the stroller and push it down.
- 5As you do this, the stroller will start to fold in and close and you will then have to hold the front of the stroller with your other hand and bring it towards the inside to properly close it.
How to Open the Graco stroller:
- 1Just as you had to first use the grey button around the handle of the stroller to close it, in the steps mentioned earlier, you will again have to use the same grey button to open the Graco stroller from the closed position.
- 2Place your thumb on the grey button and make sure that you turn the handle completely. Once you do that, the grey button will be faced towards the floor, while earlier it would have been on the top.
- 3Now all you need to do is, with your other hand, hold the middle part of the stroller and just give it a push in the outward direction, which will help the stroller to open up.
- 4Make sure to give it a good shake and push to see that it is properly open and all the locks and clasps that need to be in place to hold it securely are done so.
How to Use the GRACO FASTACTION Stroller:
If you have the FastAction fold model of the Graco stroller, take a look at these steps below that will make it easier for you to understand how to unfold and how to fold a Graco stroller:
How to fold a Graco FastAction fold stroller:
- 1The FastAction fold model of the Graco stroller has a red strap in the middle area, which is right in the space where your baby will be sitting.
- 2The feature is also known as one second single step fold. The best part about folding this stroller is that you can easily do it with just one hand.
- 3When you are trying to fold it up, all you have to do is to hold this red strap and give it a tug upwards. As you do so, the stroller will immediately start to move in together and will fold itself up.
- 4It can also balance itself on its wheels, and if you want, you can keep it remain standing as it is, or neatly store it away.
How to unfold a Graco FastAction fold stroller
- 1If you want to know how to unfold Graco stroller, the same red strap that we mentioned about using to fold the stroller will come in handy.
- 2Hold the red strap with one hand and hold the back of the stroller with your other hand.
- 3Now tug the red strap and pull it upwards and at the same time, using your other hand, pull the stroller upwards, so that it starts to unfold and opens up.
- 4You can just place it on the ground and the stroller will be ready to use.
What are the differences between a regular Graco stroller and the FastAction?
If you are looking to choose a Graco stroller and can’t yet figure out which one you want to buy, you may want to take a look at some of the differences between a regular Graco stroller and the FastAction fold one.
3 Pros and Cons of these types of Graco strollers
1. The way they are folded and unfolded:
The FastAction models come with a one second one hand fold and unfold option, while the regular stroller requires you to use both hands.
2. The ease of use:
The FastAction strollers are lighter in weight and are easier to navigate, as compared to the regular model.
3. The ease of packing away the stroller:
Both the strollers are easy to store, once you have closed them up.
Last update on 2023-10-24 at 13:26 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.