Our Top Recommendation
- Attach your Chicco or Peg Perego infant car seat to your Baby Jogger City Select or City Select LUX stroller to...
- Easy, safe installation and removal
- Stroller can be folded while the adapters are attached
Do you have a Chicco KeyFit 30 infant car seat?
Are there many double strollers that fit Chicco KeyFit 30?
Do you have to have an adapter when you use this car seat with stroller frames?
The Chicco KeyFit 30 is a very popular infant car seat. Thankfully, there are plenty of double strollers that can be compatible with this car seat, either with or without an adapter.
If you have two children and one of them is still in a car seat, these strollers can help. Take a look at the list below to find reviews for several strollers that accept the KeyFit 30 car seat as-is or with the use of adapters—which we have also reviewed below.
Read on to find the right double stroller compatible with Chicco KeyFit!
1. Joovy Caboose Too Stand-On Tandem Stroller
The Joovy Caboose Too Stand-On Tandem Stroller comes in black or red and features two tandem seats. The rear seat can be removed and replaced with an infant car seat, and it can also be removed for use as a standing platform with older toddlers.
- Each individual seat can accommodate up to 45 pounds.
- The stroller comes with a universal infant car seat attachment adapter included in the set.
- The stroller does not come with much storage or an organizer.
- The stroller can be difficult to put together without assistance.
2. Chicco Cortina Together Double Stroller
The Chicco Cortina Together Double Stroller is made by the same company that makes the KeyFit 30 infant car seat. Therefore, it can be used with one or two KeyFit 30 car seats without the use of any adapters. It also comes with two tandem toddler seats for your children to use when they get bigger.
- The stroller has two canopies that can be independently adjusted.
- The stroller comes with a parent tray, cupholders, and an adjustable handle for parents as well.
- This is a large and heavy stroller that can be difficult to maneuver.
- The stroller does not have a high weight limit, at only 40 pounds per child.
3. Baby Jogger City Mini GT2
The Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 features two side-by-side seats that can be adjusted separately from each other. The stroller also includes two oversized canopies and plenty of leg room, and it can be adapted for use with Chicco brand car seats easily.
- This stroller can be used with one or two infant car seat attachments as needed.
- The stroller can also accept a glider board when you have older children.
- This product is very bulky and tough to move through standard doors.
- The canopies may not stay in position very well when using this stroller, and they may fall off easily too.
4. Baby Jogger Chicco/Peg Perego Car Seat Adapter
The Baby Jogger Chicco/Peg Perego Car Seat Adapter is the best adapter choice for use with the Baby Jogger City Mini GT2. This adapter comes from the Baby Jogger company itself, so you can be sure it works safely with the Chicco KeyFit 30 infant car seat. It comes with all the pieces required to set it up and start using it right away.
- This adapter is quick and easy to install in just a few short minutes.
- The adapter is designed with the KeyFit 30 car seat in mind, so the fit is snug and secure.
- Some customers may receive products that are missing parts.
- The adapter does not work with the stroller canopy attached.
5. Baby Jogger City Select Lux Stroller
The Baby Jogger City Select Lux Stroller comes in gray, brown, or red, and includes a spacious canopy to protect your child from the sun. This unique stroller can be converted from a single to a double and can be used with a rear-facing infant car seat until your child outgrows the car seat.
- The stroller folds down very flat for compact storage and easy travel.
- The infant car seat can be installed in either or both of the seats.
- The seats may be too small for some larger children.
- The product is heavy and can be tough for some customers to steer.
6. Baby Jogger Car Seat Adapter
The Baby Jogger Car Seat Adapter is the recommended adapter set for use with the Baby Jogger City Select Lux Stroller. This set, which comes from the Baby Jogger company itself, can be used with either the regular City Select stroller model or the City Select Lux. It is quick and easy to install, and it provides a safe ride for your little one.
- This set includes all the required pieces and parts for quick setup.
- The adapter is very secure when installed and does not cause wobbling.
- It can sometimes take a few tries to snap the car seat into the adapter frame properly.
- The adapter does not work as well with forward-facing infant car seats as rear-facing ones.
7. Thule Urban Glide 2 Jogging Stroller
The Thule Urban Glide 2 Jogging Stroller is a heavy-duty, sleek, stylish double stroller perfect for any type of terrain. With oversized rear wheels and a suspension system, this stroller is easy to push and comfortable for your children to ride in, too.
- The ergonomic handlebar features easy adjustments to fit any parent height.
- The stroller can support up to 100 pounds—50 pounds per child.
- The locking function on this stroller may not work as well as the rest of the product.
- The seats are not very deep and may be uncomfortable for some children.
8. Thule Jogging Stroller Infant Car Seat Adapter
The Thule Jogging Stroller Infant Car Seat Adapter is made by the Thule company and designed for use with all Chicco brand infant car seats. It is required for use with the Thule Urban Glide 2 Jogging Stroller. This simple adapter allows you to click your car seat into place securely in just a few short minutes.
- This adapter is made of durable plastic that holds up well to plenty of use.
- The adapter is lightweight, so it doesn’t add to the weight of the stroller.
- The adapter can take some time to install properly the first time you use it.
- This adapter does not work with any other types of car seats, so it is not a universal fit.
Based on these reviews, it’s easy to see just how many strollers are designed to work with the KeyFit 30 car seat with or without the use of an adapter. But how do you know which stroller is truly the best option when you want to use it with the KeyFit 30 car seat? Which one of these strollers is the best overall choice?
Ideally, it is best to stick to the Chicco Cortina Together Stroller, since it can be used with this car seat without an adapter. If you’re looking for something much more heavy-duty, however, the Thule Urban Glide 2 is the way to go.
In the end, however, any of these strollers can suit your needs. Take your time choosing the best one for you and your baby.
Last update on 2023-10-24 at 13:06 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.