Our Top Recommendation
No products found.
What is a double umbrella stroller?
How are side by side umbrella strollers different from regular double strollers?
Why should you consider this type of stroller for your children instead?
Double umbrella strollers are a type of stroller that include two seats instead of just one and come with canopies for sun protection. These strollers are often used for travel or quick trips around town with your children, but they can be used as an everyday stroller for older toddlers sometimes, too.
This type of stroller differs from a regular double stroller in that it has canopies included. It also differs from a front-to-back double stroller because your children are seated next to each other instead of one in front of the other.
Double umbrella strollers are a good choice for vacationing, especially if you’re going to a theme park that has stroller size requirements. They can also work well for running errands with your two children, since they are lightweight and small enough to fit through doors more often than not.
In the article below, you’ll find reviews for our top five picks in the world of side-by-side umbrella strollers. Read through this list and discover the best products in this category, then narrow down the choices and pick the one that works best to suit all your needs.
Read on to find the best double umbrella stroller for you and your kids.
1. Amoroso Twin Umbrella Stroller
The Amoroso Twin Umbrella Stroller features a small, lightweight frame perfect for vacation travel with your little ones in tow. The stroller seats are made of durable polyester fabric and feature small canopies as well as footrests for toddlers. The stroller includes three total handles for adults to push in the most comfortable position at every turn.
- This stroller weighs just 15 pounds, so it provides a lightweight solution for you and your older babies.
- The stroller includes a foot brake at the back for safety purposes.
- Some customers report their children being uncomfortable when seated in this stroller.
- The stroller may be difficult to fold down, especially with two children along for the ride.
2. Jeep Scout Double Stroller
The Jeep Scout Double Stroller comes in several color options and gives you plenty of safety features for your little ones. The stroller includes two separate five-point safety harnesses as well as two separate canopies and plenty of foot room for both children. The seats can be reclined in several different positions.
- This product includes a parent cupholder for your convenience.
- The stroller comes with plenty of storage space for your day-to-day needs.
- The wheels may become jammed easily on this product and may not swivel smoothly.
- The storage basket has been known to come unattached from the stroller frame in rare instances.
3. Delta Children LX Side By Side StrollerNo products found.
The No products found. comes in three colors and includes two separate seats for your children. It features canopies and safety harnesses for both as well as a parent cupholder and a storage compartment. The wheels on this stroller can swivel smoothly and feature a convenient foot brake.
- This stroller is safe for use by two children of up to 35 pounds each.
- The stroller is small enough to fit through standard doors.
- The tires on this stroller may wear out faster than the rest of the product.
- There are no child trays or cupholders on this product, which can be inconvenient when you’re on the go.
4. Baby Joy Double Light-Weight Stroller
The Baby Joy Double Light-Weight Stroller comes in either black with a black canopy or black with a pink canopy. It features a lightweight but sturdy steel frame and separate canopy adjustments for both children. The stroller also comes with a parent cupholder and a storage basket in the back, giving you lots of convenience and ease of use.
- This product is safe for two children of up to 35 pounds each.
- The product is easy to put together.
- This product sits low to the ground and may be too low for some children to be comfortable.
- The seats do not recline on this product.
5. Dream On Me Volgo Twin Umbrella Stroller
The Dream On Me Volgo Twin Umbrella Stroller comes in a variety of colors, all with gray accents, and features lots of long-lasting durability to keep you traveling with your two children as long as possible. The stroller is small enough in width to go through standard doors with ease, and it is lightweight enough for most customers to push with no trouble, too. It includes durable swivel wheels and three options for foot brakes, so you can always keep your child safe while you’re on the move together, too.
- This product is safe for use by two children of up to 40 pounds each, with a minimum age requirement of six months per child.
- The oversized canopies on this stroller are big enough to protect both children from exposure to harmful rays from the sun.
- The seats may be too narrow on this stroller for everyday use, and it may be better suited to vacation use for this reason.
- The folding mechanism is not very smooth on this product.
By taking a look at the products on our list above, you can see just how easy it is to find a high-quality side-by-side umbrella stroller for you and your children to use. These strollers can make it much easier for you to bring two children along for your daily errands at the same time, and they can also make vacations and travel simpler with multiple kids, too.
But how do you know which option to go with, especially with so many good quality choices? Which one of these strollers is our top pick?
Of the products listed above, our favorite by far is the Dream On Me Volgo Twin Umbrella Stroller. This stroller comes in at a higher price point than the others on the list, but it makes up for the additional cost by providing a safer and more secure experience for your children.
The stroller includes lots of safety features and a durable frame as well as comfortable padding throughout. It also comes with two separate canopies that can be adjusted to different children’s needs, and it can be used up until a higher maximum weight limit than some of the others on our list, too. For all of these reasons, it remains our number one choice.
Of course, in the end, it is up to you to choose the stroller from the list above that best suits your needs and the needs of your children. By checking out our product reviews, you should be well on your way to picking the ideal stroller for you and your babies, and you’ll be that much closer to a safe and happy time traveling together, too!
Choose your favorite product from our list of reviews and see for yourself why this type of stroller is so popular among parents with more than one child.
Last update on 2023-10-29 at 22:40 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.